R+Co hairstylist, Braydon Nelson worked backstage at NYFW’s Lou Dallas SS20 show, where he used R+Co products to create the natural textured, quirky looks that were sent strutting down the runway.
Get the look:
- Start by using CHIFFON Styling Mousse at the roots for texture and a base for volume.
- Use DALLAS Thickening Spray in vertical sections from the front to the back of the head. Control the amount used depending on how much thickness is wanted. Comb the product through to evenly disperse.
- Blow-dry the hair free-hand, not using too much of a brush. Avoid creating smoothness, as fluff is preferred for this look. Flip the head over to build volume. Open the hair around the face to make it big.
- After the hair is made big, begin setting curls from the bottom of the head. Use ROUND BRUSH 2 or ROUND BRUSH 3 to curl the hair and clip section by section until the complete head of hair has been set.
- Follow by diffusing and heating the hair as much as possible.
- Back comb and brush out before finishing the style.
- Seal the final looks with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray.