Dare we say it, but Christmas and New Year is only around the corner, so it’s time to start planning your fabulous party looks.
To give you a helping hand in the hair department, we will be bringing you over the next few weeks four gorgeous looks created by ghd Creative Artist, Leighanne Regan – complete with easy to follow step-by-step guides.
Global Fishtail Braid
01. Curl all the hair in the same direction, flowing around the head, flat wrapping horizontally onto the ghd soft curl tong.
02. Dress through all the hair using the ghd wide tooth comb.
03. Starting behind the ear, flowing the direction of the curl, comb the ‘shown’ section up toward the face.
04. Create a Dutch fishtail braid by taking two sections of hair, and then picking up under one side.
05. Now take a small section from the side nearest your pickup section.
06. You should now have two sections.
07. Combine them into one.
08. Pass the combined section under the nearest section. Then repeat on the opposite side.
09. Continue till all the hair is braided, starting at the scalp until you reach the start point, then come off.
10. Pinch and pull the entire braid to texture and soften.
11. Pin the off-scalp braid around the head.
12. Glitz with accessories.